Seven Random bits of Cory
1. There are very few movies that I can watch twice. Once I have seen a movie, that's it, no more excitement or anticipation. I already know what is going to happen so what's the point! That is why I never buy movies!
2. I got my tongue pierced my sophmore year of college! I know, I know, what was I thinking!
3. I absolutely love red wine.
4. I love the smell of wet cement and rain. When I was little it smelled so good that I would lick the cement and suck on rocks. I thought it would taste as delicious as it smelled. It actually might have, come to think of it. Not that I would do it now.
5. I have a HUGE problem being able to "let go." Be it "stuff", hurt, anger, sadness, control, whatever! I think I still have some old ribbons I won in a three legged race back in elementary school that I can't just toss out. Any suggestions?????
6. Okay, I am dumb as a rock when it comes to our history. You know that show street smarts? I would be the person on that show that everyone laughs at because I didn't know who the first president was. Well okay so I know that question but don't ask me any others. :)
7. When I was younger I loved to capture an intense moment by writing a poem about that feeling I was experiencing at that moment. I have a book of poems I have written back in the day and it's amazing how quickly those feelings can come back when reading them. I wish I made the time to start it back up again. ****Okay Angela and Christine (good reason to start a blog)