5.24.2007




My little happy boy is sick again! Little Brodes came down with a 102 temp yesterday evening and it continued through the night. I don't think I have ever seen this little guy as lethargic as he has been today. We went to see the Doctor and apparently Brody has another ear infection (yes his third) and a bright red little throat with puss pockets on it. The Doc prescribed amoxicillin so hopefully he will be feeling better soon. Needless to say, I am EXHAUSTED!!!! :)
PS. If you look closely at the second pic of Brody you can see that he now has two little teeth. He has also turned into a little four legged motorbug. Yep, he is officially crawling!!!

4 comments:

jessamyn said...

Oh I hate to see him feeling so glum and out of sorts. Here's hoping for a quick recovery...and a nap for mama. Love you both.

Debbie said...

Cory, I feel your pain with the ear infections. Josie has had more than I want to count in her life. Call me if you need anything. Hopefully the medicine works soon and you both get some sleep.

GG said...

I love these photos of my little man. I can't really see his teeth in the picture but I will get a good look the next time I see him in person. I hope he will soon be well and spunky again. There is no end of worry over a sick baby!
GG

Jamie said...

Poor little Brody boy ~ I hope he's feeling better!